I’m a practicing Agile/Kanban consultant/coach. In this blog I will try to cover areas I find interesting in my line of work, mainly in the domain of Kanban and Limited WIP systems.
For more on what I do, checkout www.agilesparks.com.
I can be contacted at www.linkedin.com/in/yuvalyeret as well.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Holy Land Kanban Book
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates 0 comment(s)
- Kanban Method – Finding the Minimally Viable Change 0 comment(s)
- So what IS Scrumban? 0 comment(s)
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant 0 comment(s)
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban – My Agile Israel 2013 talk 0 comment(s)
Tag cloudSlack flow Teams kanban bugs classes of service Continuous Improvement Transition scrum test_case_management MMF relationships reading_materials resources LKCE11 LimitedWIP project_management LSSC11 greenpepper קנבן conference sprint RND issue_tracking Lean Startup SPC LSSC12 Commitment metrics agile iterations agile testing velocity lean hr engineering_practices SLA Organization Training agile_testing Agilesparks QA Workshop Israel Cycle_Time
YuvalYeret on Twitter
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.