I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Holy Land Kanban Book
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates 0 comment(s)
- Kanban Method – Finding the Minimally Viable Change 0 comment(s)
- So what IS Scrumban? 0 comment(s)
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant 0 comment(s)
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban – My Agile Israel 2013 talk 0 comment(s)
Tag cloudgreenpepper hr agile testing QA Training conference Commitment LKCE11 LSSC11 relationships classes of service Lean Startup engineering_practices issue_tracking Workshop Transition MMF Organization test_case_management LSSC12 LimitedWIP velocity sprint Teams iterations bugs Agilesparks Israel SLA agile_testing resources lean reading_materials Slack Continuous Improvement SPC flow RND קנבן kanban project_management metrics Cycle_Time scrum agile
YuvalYeret on Twitter
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.