Here are my slides from my talk today, in prezi form. Some concepts I talk about are
- Classes of Treatment – not everything deserves the same kind of treatment…
- Kanban principles scales cleanly from team to portfolio
- Informing Team/Org Structure from Kanban thinking
- Context-specific explicit policies more important the higher you scale.
- Adoption Kanban – what happens in an internal consumer-producer supply chain inside large portfolios and how to use Kanban thinking to improve it.
- Stealth Kanban
I’d love to hear what you think, whether you attended my talk or not.
If you go through the prezi, would like to understand more, let me know. I might be convinced to do a webinar about this if several people request it. Easiest way is to contact me on twitter at @yuvalyeret.