People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- The Toyota Kata - Book Review and Thoughts
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- Addressing some myths and misconceptions people have when considering Kanban
- Lean Conference 2012 Brickell Key Award Nomination
- Holy Land Kanban Book
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban - My Agile Israel 2013 talk
- Explaining MVPs, MVFs, MMFs via the Lean/Agile Requirements Dinosaur
Tag cloudvelocity relationships flow Israel greenpepper SLA engineering_practices Commitment Organization agile testing conference classes of service kanban Workshop QA RND LKCE11 Agilesparks קנבן Lean Startup test_case_management agile_testing SPC sprint Transition agile hr Cycle_Time iterations LimitedWIP resources Slack scrum reading_materials bugs project_management Teams lean LSSC11 MMF metrics issue_tracking LSSC12 Continuous Improvement Training
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.