People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- How to use Kanban to help improve your recruiting process
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- Explore Product Owner / Team responsibilities Exercise
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- My thoughts on how Kanban and TOC Critical Chain relate
- The Toyota Kata - Book Review and Thoughts
- How to replace the timebox-based motivation when using Kanban/ScrumBan
- Want my elevator-pitch answer to what is Kanban for a Scrum rookie?
Tag clouditerations resources SPC Teams Agilesparks LSSC12 Cycle_Time Israel project_management QA bugs Lean Startup קנבן Training MMF metrics LSSC11 Slack SLA Workshop hr engineering_practices RND sprint classes of service agile scrum agile testing greenpepper issue_tracking LimitedWIP Commitment Transition relationships velocity LKCE11 lean kanban agile_testing Organization Continuous Improvement reading_materials conference test_case_management flow
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.