People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Severity and Priority - The Debate
- Addressing some myths and misconceptions people have when considering Kanban
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban - My Agile Israel 2013 talk
- Explaining MVPs, MVFs, MMFs via the Lean/Agile Requirements Dinosaur
- Want my elevator-pitch answer to what is Kanban for a Scrum rookie?
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- My slides from Lean Kanban Benelux 2011 - Commitments and Energies in a Kanban system
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
Tag cloudMMF Organization metrics Lean Startup Teams engineering_practices SPC קנבן Cycle_Time iterations flow Continuous Improvement agile bugs velocity sprint resources hr reading_materials LimitedWIP SLA agile_testing lean scrum classes of service Workshop Training LSSC11 kanban Israel project_management greenpepper Slack RND Agilesparks QA agile testing Transition LKCE11 relationships conference Commitment LSSC12 issue_tracking test_case_management
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.