Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- Making promises you can keep WITHOUT Scrum Sprint Commitment using Classes of Service
- Do Craig Larman's Laws of Organizational Behavior really mean we always need to start with a structural change? What do they say about starting with Kanban?
- Driving Motivation - an exercise for understanding the Daniel Pink's Drive model
Tag cloudLKCE11 Lean Startup project_management קנבן Training greenpepper RND agile_testing scrum relationships iterations Israel LimitedWIP LSSC11 Slack MMF LSSC12 test_case_management sprint agile testing Workshop Transition QA Commitment resources metrics engineering_practices SLA flow conference reading_materials velocity SPC Continuous Improvement bugs Organization lean agile kanban issue_tracking Cycle_Time Teams classes of service Agilesparks hr
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.