Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- Starting with Managers Kanban (also called Product Stream Representative Kanban)
- How to replace the timebox-based motivation when using Kanban/ScrumBan
- How to "restart" your Improvement Journey - A facilitation guide
- The Toyota Kata - Book Review and Thoughts
- Touching your electronic kanban board
- Art of Action by Stephen Bungay - Book Review
Tag cloudscrum sprint velocity issue_tracking Continuous Improvement project_management iterations Teams conference bugs greenpepper relationships lean Israel resources agile_testing Agilesparks classes of service flow Training agile testing Slack LSSC11 Commitment agile kanban SPC SLA LimitedWIP Transition RND test_case_management metrics MMF engineering_practices קנבן Workshop Cycle_Time Organization QA LKCE11 reading_materials Lean Startup LSSC12 hr
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.