Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- How does the performance objectives process change in a Lean/Agile world?
- Lean/Kanban approach to Teams
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
- Why I think Slack is highly important during an Agile/Kanban transition
- Do we need stack ranking in a kanban system?
- Agile Journey Map (AgileSparks Way) - The non-Mercator version...
- Finding the right Dev to Test Ratio when working in Kanban
Tag cloudSLA scrum Workshop reading_materials project_management Agilesparks hr Training kanban Israel Slack LSSC11 bugs LKCE11 test_case_management sprint classes of service Organization flow RND conference relationships LimitedWIP lean agile testing Continuous Improvement Teams LSSC12 QA greenpepper metrics קנבן agile issue_tracking velocity Commitment engineering_practices resources Lean Startup SPC iterations agile_testing MMF Cycle_Time Transition
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.