Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- How I would simulate time-boxed agile in the @getkanban kanban board game
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- Driving Motivation - an exercise for understanding the Daniel Pink's Drive model
- How to use Kanban to help improve your recruiting process
- Severity and Priority - The Debate
- I'm a nominee for the Lean Software and Systems 2011 Brickell Key Award!
- Lean/Kanban approach to Teams
Tag cloudengineering_practices iterations Slack Agilesparks קנבן Israel relationships greenpepper LSSC11 SLA Organization classes of service bugs Training agile SPC flow Teams scrum LimitedWIP test_case_management sprint metrics Workshop conference LKCE11 QA Transition RND Cycle_Time LSSC12 reading_materials resources Lean Startup hr agile_testing lean Continuous Improvement kanban project_management issue_tracking Commitment MMF velocity agile testing
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.