People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
MSDN User Education CFD Example
If you have other favorite templates, please let me know so I can update this list.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- How to use Kanban to help improve your recruiting process
- Addressing some myths and misconceptions people have when considering Kanban
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
- Driving Motivation - an exercise for understanding the Daniel Pink's Drive model
- Accredited Kanban Training
- The Toyota Kata - Book Review and Thoughts
- Starting with Managers Kanban (also called Product Stream Representative Kanban)
Tag cloudSlack Lean Startup Training Continuous Improvement LimitedWIP engineering_practices LSSC12 hr Workshop Agilesparks LKCE11 QA Cycle_Time Commitment Organization agile_testing Transition RND issue_tracking agile testing LSSC11 metrics resources scrum iterations sprint bugs MMF project_management SPC velocity Teams test_case_management SLA flow קנבן lean agile reading_materials kanban classes of service relationships conference greenpepper Israel
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.