People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
MSDN User Education CFD Example
If you have other favorite templates, please let me know so I can update this list.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- Severity and Priority - The Debate
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
- Want my elevator-pitch answer to what is Kanban for a Scrum rookie?
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- How does the performance objectives process change in a Lean/Agile world?
- My slides from Lean Kanban Benelux 2011 - Commitments and Energies in a Kanban system
- MMF driven sprints in a Kanban world
- The Agile Lowest Common Denominator - Avoiding a slowdown due to the weakest link
Tag cloudSLA lean greenpepper קנבן test_case_management metrics RND Slack engineering_practices agile testing Lean Startup hr reading_materials Transition Teams LSSC12 Agilesparks Training agile_testing project_management LKCE11 velocity issue_tracking SPC Israel iterations sprint LSSC11 scrum MMF classes of service Commitment Cycle_Time conference LimitedWIP Workshop relationships Organization bugs Continuous Improvement flow agile kanban resources QA
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.