People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
MSDN User Education CFD Example
If you have other favorite templates, please let me know so I can update this list.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Holy Land Kanban Book
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates 0 comment(s)
- Kanban Method – Finding the Minimally Viable Change 0 comment(s)
- So what IS Scrumban? 0 comment(s)
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant 0 comment(s)
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban – My Agile Israel 2013 talk 0 comment(s)
Tag cloudhr reading_materials SPC bugs iterations issue_tracking QA Training Transition Teams velocity engineering_practices metrics Agilesparks relationships LSSC11 SLA scrum Israel test_case_management קנבן agile_testing greenpepper MMF Organization LSSC12 lean Cycle_Time Continuous Improvement sprint agile Lean Startup LKCE11 RND kanban resources Commitment LimitedWIP conference project_management Workshop Slack agile testing flow classes of service
YuvalYeret on Twitter
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.