People frequently ask me for simple Excel-based templates they can start with. Here is the list of references I provide them with. (From now on I can have a single pointer, how convinient…)
Henrik’s Index Card Generator
Hakan’s Excel-based CFD
MSDN User Education CFD Example
If you have other favorite templates, please let me know so I can update this list.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- How does the performance objectives process change in a Lean/Agile world?
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- How to replace the timebox-based motivation when using Kanban/ScrumBan
- Why I think Slack is highly important during an Agile/Kanban transition
- Explaining MVPs, MVFs, MMFs via the Lean/Agile Requirements Dinosaur
- How I would simulate time-boxed agile in the @getkanban kanban board game
- Making Agile Teams work in real life - The quest for Stable Feature Teams?
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- Explore Product Owner / Team responsibilities Exercise
Tag cloudLimitedWIP Teams agile_testing greenpepper SPC hr LKCE11 Training bugs Continuous Improvement iterations test_case_management sprint relationships Workshop Slack MMF Commitment Transition metrics agile testing RND velocity Israel LSSC12 קנבן engineering_practices Organization Lean Startup lean QA Cycle_Time scrum kanban reading_materials issue_tracking project_management classes of service agile resources Agilesparks flow SLA LSSC11 conference
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.