Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- Kanban FAQ: Should I FINISH what I'm working on or help the team READY new work items?
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Starting with Managers Kanban (also called Product Stream Representative Kanban)
- Helping with Kanban - Thoughts from reading Helping by Edgar Schein
- How does the performance objectives process change in a Lean/Agile world?
- What do I need to know to start being a Product Owner?
- How to use Kanban to help improve your recruiting process
Tag cloudlean Transition SPC Teams RND reading_materials relationships hr קנבן Agilesparks greenpepper issue_tracking QA agile testing iterations resources Continuous Improvement sprint agile_testing Commitment Training engineering_practices Slack kanban scrum classes of service LKCE11 Lean Startup project_management Workshop Israel Cycle_Time MMF conference SLA Organization LimitedWIP LSSC12 bugs test_case_management agile flow LSSC11 metrics velocity
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.