Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- So what IS Scrumban?
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- Addressing some myths and misconceptions people have when considering Kanban
- The Toyota Kata - Book Review and Thoughts
- How to replace the timebox-based motivation when using Kanban/ScrumBan
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- Explaining MVPs, MVFs, MMFs via the Lean/Agile Requirements Dinosaur
- Art of Action by Stephen Bungay - Book Review
- How to limit WIP when you cannot block arriving work requests?
Tag cloudContinuous Improvement SLA Organization hr iterations project_management agile testing Workshop relationships agile_testing QA issue_tracking Training MMF Transition resources kanban velocity Teams reading_materials SPC LSSC12 agile metrics LSSC11 conference Israel greenpepper bugs Cycle_Time RND קנבן Slack test_case_management engineering_practices scrum sprint lean classes of service LKCE11 flow Lean Startup Agilesparks Commitment LimitedWIP
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.