Rosie Sherry writes a very interesting blog focused on software testing.
One of these days I’ll point to some of the interesting blogs I’m reading regularly.
In any case, One of her recent posts was “Hunt for Test Case Management System” where she discusses the lack […]
As I previously hinted in “Building a test case management solution”, I’m personally of the opinion that the holy grail in test case management is in finding the way to manage tests via an issue tracker database.
In the time since that post I didn’t find much […]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Top Posts & Pages
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates
- Kanban Method - Finding the Minimally Viable Change
- So what IS Scrumban?
- How to use Kanban to help improve your recruiting process
- Don Reinertsen's Cost of Delay Intuition Exercise - a facilitator's guide
- Explaining MVPs, MVFs, MMFs via the Lean/Agile Requirements Dinosaur
- Touching your electronic kanban board
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant
- How does the performance objectives process change in a Lean/Agile world?
Tag cloudTeams test_case_management Organization relationships Slack RND flow Continuous Improvement reading_materials Workshop LSSC12 bugs Training sprint iterations Transition LimitedWIP Commitment metrics agile Cycle_Time agile testing lean velocity resources Israel classes of service engineering_practices conference SLA scrum issue_tracking kanban QA LSSC11 Agilesparks hr SPC greenpepper MMF קנבן agile_testing Lean Startup LKCE11 project_management
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.