- This event has passed.
Professional Scrum Product Ownership – Advanced w/ Madison Henry
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 19 @ 5:00 pm
Advanced Product Owner Training and Certification
Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) training is a 2-day advanced course with a combination of instruction and collaborative exercises to help experienced Product Owners further develop in their Agile journeys. PSPO-A is an interactive learning experience where you’ll explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions.
Building on the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course (which focuses on how to maximize value and serve as a Product Owner), the PSPO-A course helps you understand the various stances of an effective Product Owner, which stances can benefit different situations and how to effectively apply the stances when serving a variety of groups and individuals:
Stances of a Successful Product Owner
- Customer Representative – focused on understanding customer problems, challenges and potential opportunities.
- Visionary – communicating the vision, future state and possibilities in ways that foster common understanding.
- Experimenter – focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovation.
- Influencer – influencing stakeholders, customers and the Scrum Team to act with common purpose.
- Collaborator – seeking input, ideas and feedback from others.
- Decision Maker – focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions.
This Professional Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) course focuses on helping experienced Product Owners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses and ultimately deliver more value for their organizations.
After completing a Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced course, you’ll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification. Earning your PSPO II Certification will make you part of an elite community of 1,300+ PSPO II badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.