On May 10th, Yuval will be joining the AgileIndy meetup group to dive into what’s changed in SAFe 6.0
SAFe 6.0, a significant version of the Scaled Agile Framework, was released earlier this Spring. Join us for a deep dive into the newly released SAFe 6.0, where we’ll explore the latest updates and improvements to the framework.
In this session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Strengthening the Foundation for Business Agility –
- Foundational changes in SAFe
- Empowering Teams and Clarifying Responsibilities
- Accelerating Value Flow
- Enhancing Business Agility with SAFe across the business
- Delivering Better Outcomes with Measure and Grow and OKRs
This session will provide valuable insights into the latest release and how it can help you and your organization improve business agility and deliver value to customers faster. Join us for an informative and engaging session with our expert speaker, SAFe Fellow/SPCT, and Scrum.org PST Yuval Yeret, who has extensive experience in implementing SAFe at scale. Yuval loves to answer questions, so review the “What’s new in SAFe 6.0” article and come up with concrete questions you want him to answer.
- 6:00pm: Welcome
- 6:15-7:15pm: Featured Speaker
- 7:15 -7:30 pm: Questions & Wrap-up