Disclaimer – I’m a well-known Scrum Sprint Commitment basher. But in the last few weeks especially while processing the Lean Conference Boston Keynote by Steven Spear I have a fresh perspective I wanted to share.
There is no [...]
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Holy Land Kanban Book
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates 0 comment(s)
- Kanban Method – Finding the Minimally Viable Change 0 comment(s)
- So what IS Scrumban? 0 comment(s)
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant 0 comment(s)
- Bootstrapping Agile (by yourself) using Kanban – My Agile Israel 2013 talk 0 comment(s)
Tag cloudvelocity MMF lean Transition Israel iterations test_case_management relationships project_management agile testing scrum Organization reading_materials bugs LSSC11 Lean Startup QA Continuous Improvement Workshop engineering_practices agile_testing Commitment LSSC12 LKCE11 resources hr SPC קנבן sprint Teams greenpepper Agilesparks Cycle_Time SLA Slack kanban classes of service flow LimitedWIP RND metrics issue_tracking Training agile conference
YuvalYeret on Twitter
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.