I’m currently at LKBE11 enjoying the great lineup of speakers and great atmosphere.
As for my part, I’m 50% done…
Below is my Prezi for Commitments and Energies in a Kanban/Pull system.
I’ll share tomorrow’s prezi tomorrow once I finish some last responsible moment tweaks based on things I heard today and want to emphasize / relate to.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
I'm Yuval Yeret. I'm leading the Kanban practice at AgileSparks. This blog focuses on my experiences using Lean and Agile approaches to help organizations and people become more effective.
Holy Land Kanban Book
- My favorite Excel-based Agile Backlog Templates 0 comment(s)
- Kanban Method – Finding the Minimally Viable Change 0 comment(s)
- So what IS Scrumban? 0 comment(s)
- Scrum Sprint Commitment Rant 0 comment(s)
- Starting with Managers Kanban (also called Product Stream Representative Kanban) 0 comment(s)
Tag cloudsprint Slack issue_tracking SPC LSSC11 Organization RND agile_testing agile testing test_case_management Continuous Improvement Commitment engineering_practices קנבן LimitedWIP kanban velocity Transition MMF SLA Cycle_Time Lean Startup scrum greenpepper QA conference project_management Agilesparks flow LKCE11 relationships Teams lean classes of service reading_materials iterations Workshop Israel LSSC12 resources bugs agile hr metrics Training
YuvalYeret on Twitter
This work by Yuval Yeret is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.